To add your belongings, you have two options:
- Go to [Save] from the Home screen, select the option you wish to use:
- "Scan my barcode" if you want to use the barcode on the packaging of your object (13-digit barcode).
- "Search my object" to use our smart suggestion engine.
- "Use my bill" to take a picture and automatically add the objects on it. (service only available in France)
- ‘Use voice recognition’ to save your items with your microphone
- "Manually enter" for old, collectible or old objects. You can then directly save the photos of your object, its category and its state. We give you an estimate of its value (for more information on this value, go to the question "How is the value of my objects calculated?".
- In the Inventory tab:
- Click on the [+] button or the icon of the type of item that you wish to add and select the method you would like to use.
- Enter the required information: name, category, condition, purchase date, amount of items. Add these documents and photos.
- Press on [Save] and voilà, your item has been added to your inventory!
On your item’s information form, you have the possibility to change or add information by clicking on the [Info] tab, and adding documents by clicking on the [Documents] tab.
You can also click on the button [More info], to choose: the quantity, the residence to which your property is connected, its date of purchase, its purchase value, the end date of the guarantee but also add remarks. And here it is, your object is thus added! You only have to add when you want on the card of your objects, its invoice or proof of purchase, its guarantee or its notice.